Saturday, July 14, 2007

Making Website Takes a Lifetime

If a person wants to do a good website by himself, there are a lot of things that he has to master..
  1. Graphic / Animation Design
  2. Photography + Photo touch-ups
  3. Programming (Simple HTML, CSS, and even complicated application programmings)
  4. Database programming (if applicable)

Most people that I know is only good in one of these, it's very seldom to find one person who can master all these 3... for graphic or animation design, there are so many softwares to use:

  1. Photoshop
  2. Illustrator
  3. InDesign
  4. QuarkXpress
  5. Dreamweaver
  6. Flash
  7. Acrobat

For programming language, right now I still stick to Microsoft technologies, ASP.Net 1.1 and 2.0, will be learning Silverlight and the free PHP soon. I think I need more than a lifetime to master all these... God, let me live longer.... :)

Related posts:

Related Posts with Thumbnails