Monday, August 27, 2007

First Driving Practical Training

Today I took leave to take 3 driving practical lessons.... I didnt think much about it when I booked the lesson... you might be thinking whether there's much things to think abt it.. but here it is.. each lesson duration is 100 minutes.. when u book 3 lessons, that's equal to 300 minutes, which is 5 hours!!! if you drive from singapore for 5 hours, you can probably reach KL or genting!! so after my second lesson I tried to cancel the third one because I was sooooo tired.... but the system wont let me cancel because it's too near the training date... so I have no choice but to attend...

good thing is I cleared stage 1... dun ask me wat stage 1 is.. if u want to know, go buy BBDC practical handbook... hahah... but my next practical date is end of sept.. i hope i dun forget what i learned today!

going to oinkzzz now.....

Related posts:

Related Posts with Thumbnails