Friday, January 4, 2008

2008 Resolution

Here's my 10 resolutions:
  1. Buy a place of our own, be it new or resale, 4-room or 5-room... this was actually one of my unfulfilled 2007 resolutions.. i cant remember what the rest are because i lost the list!
  2. Be a better person, I know I've been a very impatient person, especially to my hubby, always get angry at him and even scolded him, maybe I expected him to be perfect, but I know nobody's perfect and as the crazy girl told me he has his own strong points. Thanks jess for reminding me that :)
  3. Lost weight!!!
  4. Go to a new country, maybe Korea or Macau.. shdn't go to somewhere to expensive or else it will make my resolution no. 1 fail again :(
  5. Be better in managing my expenses.. for e.g. the 800 bucks PDA is as good as the 200 bucks one even if it's without 3G!
  6. Be better spiritually :)
  7. Get a promotion
  8. Get an increment
  9. Get my Singapore driving license! My test is scheduled for next week 11 Jan, I hope I can pass on 1st attempt coz I dun wanna pour my bank account to BBDC! hahaha
  10. Get my own set of wheels.. this is not priority but good to have.. as long as no. 1 is fulfilled =)

Related posts:

Related Posts with Thumbnails