Wednesday, February 6, 2008

2008 Resolution Check - Feb

2008 resolution is here: http://prissilia.blogspot.com/2008/01/2008-resolution.html

I just want to know whether I'm on track here.. hahaha

  1. Buy a place of our own, be it new or resale, 4-room or 5-room... I'm pretty sure we'll buy it this year. We have paid for OTP and waiting for HDB first appointment 31 march! so excited!
  2. Be a better person, I know I've been a very impatient person, especially to my hubby, always get angry at him and even scolded him, maybe I expected him to be perfect, but I know nobody's perfect and as the crazy girl told me he has his own strong points. Thanks jess for reminding me that :) Err... should let my hubby comment on this.. =p
  3. Lost weight!!! I did lose 2 kg last month but gained back 1 kg.. and now is CNY... haha
  4. Go to a new country, maybe Korea or Macau.. shdn't go to somewhere to expensive or else it will make my resolution no. 1 fail again :( so far no plan
  5. Be better in managing my expenses.. for e.g. the 800 bucks PDA is as good as the 200 bucks one even if it's without 3G! I've been really good in saving $$$ hahaha..
  6. Be better spiritually :) hmm... this one not so good...
  7. Get a promotion wait for good news in march
  8. Get an increment same here wait for march
  9. Get my Singapore driving license! My test is scheduled for next week 11 Jan, I hope I can pass on 1st attempt coz I dun wanna pour my bank account to BBDC! hahaha shucks! i failed my first pratical test, gotta wait until end of march to do the re-test...
  10. Get my own set of wheels.. this is not priority but good to have.. as long as no. 1 is fulfilled =) as long as no. 9 is not fulfilled, cannot fulfill no. 10..
seems like a lot of things gotta wait until march.. so march will be an eventful month!

Related posts:

Related Posts with Thumbnails