Friday, February 29, 2008

2008 Resolution Check - March

Ok, this is the time of the month again! Today is 29 Feb *happy leap year!* which is the last day of Feb so I decided to write the review today instead of tomorrow =p

  1. Buy a place of our own, be it new or resale, 4-room or 5-room... this was actually one of my unfulfilled 2007 resolutions.. still waiting for HDB 1st appointment on 31st March
  2. Be a better person, I know I've been a very impatient person, especially to my hubby, always get angry at him and even scolded him, maybe I expected him to be perfect, but I know nobody's perfect and as the crazy girl told me he has his own strong points. Thanks jess for reminding me that :) I think I'm better at this now, I managed to not quarrel with him so often anymore! =p
  3. Lost weight!!! hiks... no progress...
  4. Go to a new country, maybe Korea or Macau.. shdn't go to somewhere to expensive or else it will make my resolution no. 1 fail again :( I think we're not going anywhere.. NATAS fair is here but I don't think we'll be going, shdn't tempt ourselves!
  5. Be better in managing my expenses.. for e.g. the 800 bucks PDA is as good as the 200 bucks one even if it's without 3G! so far so good =)
  6. Be better spiritually :) oops, not doing well here either...
  7. Get a promotion ♥ checked ♥
  8. Get an increment ♥ checked ♥
  9. Get my Singapore driving license! 2nd test March 24th
  10. Get my own set of wheels.. this is not priority but good to have.. as long as no. 1 is fulfilled =) As of now, the decision is to postpone this to next year or even later date
next month will be better!

Related posts:

Related Posts with Thumbnails