Saturday, March 15, 2008

Photoshop Trick by Xiaxue

This is probably the 3rd time I'm looking at her website and I could find sth useful! hhahahhaha.. I feel like turning myself into Photoshop expert too! :D



btw, after watching the video, i tried to edit some of my photos.. couldnt find photo which i dun like my face (coz i basically just delete it from the camera when i dun like it! hahaaha) so i tried to edit my photo from siyong's wedding (tummy + arm area) but it's so hard!!! the arm became zig-zag ah!! ahahahahaha... and then i tried to make siyong photo (from ailing graduation lunch) looks thinner.. but i think i made her look worse!! (shall not publish the photo... in case she decides to kill me or refuse to talk to me after that! hahahahaha)

after all, programming is still easier than all these artsy fartsy stuff.. :p

Related posts:

Related Posts with Thumbnails