Monday, March 17, 2008

Questions questions

  • If I buy a CD and then rip it as mp3 file and instead of listening to the CD, I play the mp3 file from my PC instead, is this a piracy?
  • If I copy that mp3 file to my mp3 player, is this a piracy?
  • If I copy that mp3 file to my phone to set as ringtone, is this a piracy?
  • How to open a large text file? Like for e.g. a 100Gb txt file.. actually my file is now 170Gb... and growing... *amazed*
  • Is there a company where an employee can have good career prospect, good advancements, work-life balance, interesting work, etc.... Google?
  • What is the cheapest way to send stuff to USA?
  • What is the cheapest way to send stuff to Indo?
  • Why do I get superpoked so much during office hour? Are there really that many ppl cyberloafing? HAHAHAHAHA

Related posts:

Related Posts with Thumbnails