Tuesday, April 1, 2008

2008 Resolution Check - April

Resolution time again. I think I did pretty well in March.. managed to get promotion, increment, and driving license =)

  1. Buy a place of our own, be it new or resale, 4-room or 5-room... this was actually one of my unfulfilled 2007 resolutions.. everything went smoothly during our HDB 1st Appointment and we're expecting to complete the whole resale transaction on May 12th :)
  2. Be a better person, I know I've been a very impatient person, especially to my hubby, always get angry at him and even scolded him, maybe I expected him to be perfect, but I know nobody's perfect and as the crazy girl told me he has his own strong points. Thanks jess for reminding me that :) I think I'm better at this now, I managed to not quarrel with him so often anymore! But I need a more concrete way to check whether I've fulfilled this resolution or not... no idea...
  3. Lost weight!!! 8 kg to target weight.. a long way.. but I gotta look slim for sis wedding in June else I'll have no dress to wear!!!
  4. Go to a new country, maybe Korea or Macau.. shdn't go to somewhere to expensive or else it will make my resolution no. 1 fail again :( No plan so far...
  5. Be better in managing my expenses.. for e.g. the 800 bucks PDA is as good as the 200 bucks one even if it's without 3G! so far so good =)
  6. Be better spiritually :) oops, not doing well here either...
  7. Get a promotion ♥ checked ♥
  8. Get an increment ♥ checked ♥
  9. Get my Singapore driving license! ♥ checked ♥
  10. Get my own set of wheels.. this is not priority but good to have.. as long as no. 1 is fulfilled =) We might be buying this year coz hubby got lobang... but see how first lah =)

Related posts:

Related Posts with Thumbnails