Thursday, April 17, 2008

The room that I'm gonna miss the most..

Is the master bedroom... TOILET... coz it's so big and feel so luxurious, never seen a toilet bigger than this in Singapore, even those landed property ones are mostly smaller than this toilet. My in-laws are really nice, they let us have the master bedroom and they take the common room. Very rare u know...

And when I move to my own HDB flat next time, the toilet will be about 1/3 of the current toilet's size!

I'm gonna miss you!!


And since the toilet is so big, I can actually put in lotsa stuff in there!!

My mini Bodyshop counter... pls ignore the dust.. hahaha


And many other vain stuff...


And this is where I spent abt 20 minutes every morning...


Followed by another 20 minutes here... painting my face...


So how do I fit all these into my new small toilet?

Related posts:

Related Posts with Thumbnails