Monday, June 2, 2008

2008 Resolution Check - June

May was a very long month and a lot of things have happened this month.. from my boss quiting to me getting a new job and resigning from my current one, but I'll blog about those things in a separate post and just do my resolution check for now.. Of course, I'm on track but only for those "materialistic" goals, guess I just have to try harder for my other goals :)

So here it goes..

  1. Buy a place of our own, be it new or resale, 4-room or 5-room... this was actually one of my unfulfilled 2007 resolutions.. We officially moved there on the 19th of May but didnt actually stay there because the house is still very empty and we want to paint the house anyway. We finished our mini reno quite fast (but with a slightly higher cost than expected due to unforeseen circumstances) and we just moved to our new flat yesterday!! I'm now the happiest person on Earth :)
  2. Be a better person, I know I've been a very impatient person, especially to my hubby, always get angry at him and even scolded him, maybe I expected him to be perfect, but I know nobody's perfect and as the crazy girl told me he has his own strong points. Thanks jess for reminding me that :) Maybe it's easier to treat him nicer now that we have our own place and I won't have that extra "stress" :p
  3. Lost weight!!! STILL 8 kg to target weight.. even though I thought I'll lose more due to moving house and all the cleaning activities.. but it seems that the weight only drop by another 300 grams.. Jess said muscle is heavier than fats.. I hope this is the case! :D
  4. Go to a new country, maybe Korea or Macau.. shdn't go to somewhere to expensive or else it will make my resolution no. 1 fail again :( No plan so far... no $$$ already after paying for the flat :p
  5. Be better in managing my expenses.. for e.g. the 800 bucks PDA is as good as the 200 bucks one even if it's without 3G! so far so good =)
  6. Be better spiritually :) oops, not doing well here either...
  7. Get a promotion ♥ checked ♥
  8. Get an increment ♥ checked ♥
  9. Get my Singapore driving license! ♥ checked ♥
  10. Get my own set of wheels.. this is not priority but good to have.. as long as no. 1 is fulfilled =) I'm leaving it all to my hubby to decide what car to buy since we're not buying Honda Jazz anymore.. the promo in the website turn out to be a "fake" one which will only be worth if you have lots of cash to pay as DP...

Overall, this year is a really good year for me so far :)

Related posts:

Related Posts with Thumbnails