Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Do NOT Jaywalk!

Today I nearly got myself killed or at least badly injured when I jaywalked back to office after lunch.. You see there's this stupid junction where you have to cross the road 3 times to get to the road just opposite you..

I was not in a rush or anything, so I don't know why my judgement was so bad just now! I crossed half way and the cars started to move from the other side and I was so stunned that I didn't know what to do! I just stopped there in the middle of the road while my colleague sprinted to the other side already! At the end all the cars stop to give way to me! So paiseh I tell you!!

Anyway, since I stopped quite suddenly, now my ankle is a bit painful too! :(

Maybe today is not a good day for me.. and lesson of the day: DO NOT JAYWALK!!

Related posts:

Related Posts with Thumbnails