Sunday, June 29, 2008

Restarting...

Today is my official last day in Mercer and Friday was the last working day... I feel so relaxed now that I don't have to attend any night calls or do maintenance on weekends.. and also don't need to be on standby in case someone calls us at night when some server is down... The feeling is just soooooo relax...

But leaving the company on Friday was quite hard coz there was mixed feeling... I like the people there and I think I'm going to miss the people and the stuff that we do together like the tea breaks and chit chatting.. ha ha ha.. not the meetings though :D

But I'm looking forward to my new role in the new company... and I can always meet them for lunch or dinner after works.. the office is just a stone throw away! :)

Related posts:

Related Posts with Thumbnails