Wednesday, July 16, 2008

2008 Resolution Check - July !!

I can't believe I forgot about my resolution check!!! And now is already mid July... ok so I shall not waste anymore time... and here it goes..

  1. Buy a place of our own, be it new or resale, 4-room or 5-room... this was actually one of my unfulfilled 2007 resolutions.. ♥ checked ♥ Bought the house but it's still in a messy state...
  2. Be a better person, I know I've been a very impatient person, especially to my hubby, always get angry at him and even scolded him, maybe I expected him to be perfect, but I know nobody's perfect and as the crazy girl told me he has his own strong points. Thanks jess for reminding me that :) I've no idea how I'm doing on this... next year I won't set such a non quantifiable goal.. hahaha
  3. Lost weight!!! Currently has no access to weighing scale.. but I don't think I've lost any weight.. considering the amount and portion of American food I've eaten for the past 1.5 weeks!
  4. Go to a new country, maybe Korea or Macau.. shdn't go to somewhere to expensive or else it will make my resolution no. 1 fail again :( ♥ checked ♥ I went to Japan airport!! HAHAHA I DON'T CARE IT'S STILL COUNTED!!
  5. Be better in managing my expenses.. for e.g. the 800 bucks PDA is as good as the 200 bucks one even if it's without 3G! so far so good and shopping when i'm overseas is not considered as bad money management!
  6. Be better spiritually :) oops, not doing well here either...
  7. Get a promotion ♥ checked ♥
  8. Get an increment ♥♥ checked twice ♥♥ found a new job yeay!
  9. Get my Singapore driving license! ♥ checked ♥
  10. Get my own set of wheels.. this is not priority but good to have.. as long as no. 1 is fulfilled =) ♥ checked ♥ Hubby bought a Mitsubishi Lancer Sports version... so check this one! :)

Wishing for more good things to come my way! Ok maybe I'm a bit greedy but everyone can have their wishes!!

Related posts:

Related Posts with Thumbnails