Wednesday, July 16, 2008

I want the new iphone 3G!!

I went to the Apple store with my colleagues and they were selling iphones.. it's soooooo super duper cool loh!! We were going to eat dinner after that and only have a vague idea where the place is, so we tried the GPS and Google Maps on iphone! It's actually pretty cool!!


View Larger Map

The cool thing about the GPS is that it can tell your current location so when you are lost and have no idea where you are, the iphone actually knows where you are! Good for people like me who always managed to lose my way :D

I wonder when they are going to launch it in Singapore but I think the only provider who will carry it is Singtel and I'm not a Singtel user!!!

Anyway, maybe I will be a Singtel user next time... for iphone...

Related posts:

Related Posts with Thumbnails