Friday, July 4, 2008

Out of Office

Thank you for visiting my blog. I will be out of blogging office for 2 weeks and I will actively blog again after that. For urgent blog reading needs, please refer to the blogroll on the left hand side of the page. Blogs that appear higher belong to more active bloggers and they are updated more frequently. For other blogs to read, please use the Google blog search feature.

Disclaimer: I might still blog again whenever I have a PC and internet connection.. not used to mobile blogging yet though..


.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Ok enough trying to be corporate.. tomorrow morning as in 8 hours from now I'm supposed to be in a plane flying to San Fransisco, will be on training for 2 weeks at Mountain View, hence the out-of-office. And I haven't packed yet!!

I'm excited and also a bit scared because I don't know what's going to happen there like what the place is like, surroundings, new colleagues, learning new things, new places. One thing that I'm looking forward is to meet a friend in Las Vegas.. I haven't met her for a year!! and then her hubby will drive us back to Los Angeles! So I get to visit both Las Vegas and LA as well! :)

Friends, if you want me to get anything from US, you know how to contact me :)

Ok, off to pack... bye for now..

Related posts:

Related Posts with Thumbnails