Friday, July 11, 2008

Really Miss You Guys..

Been in California for almost a week now and around a bunch of Latin Americans people.. Conversations are really different compared to what I usually have with my friends who are mostly.. ermm... non Latin Americans.. but we do have fun :)

And today we went to eat pasta for dinner somewhere near our apartments. And I overheard the table behind me, they are a bunch of Singaporeans speaking Singlish!! I never thought that I will miss that language, but hearing it really makes me feel at home!! I miss Singapore!!

I miss my hubby.. now I have to sleep alone! and my frens.. colleagues.. or maybe I should say ex-colleagues.. and ex-ex-colleagues (you know who you are..) can't wait to meet up and talk to you guys again..

Related posts:

Related Posts with Thumbnails