Monday, August 4, 2008

2008 Resolution Check - August

Time flies, now is August! 2008 is going to pass very soon.. just like that.. have you wondered if you have done anything good this year?

  1. Buy a place of our own, be it new or resale, 4-room or 5-room... this was actually one of my unfulfilled 2007 resolutions.. ♥ checked ♥ Finally tidied up the place becoz ppl were coming for our housewarming :p
  2. Be a better person, I know I've been a very impatient person, especially to my hubby, always get angry at him and even scolded him, maybe I expected him to be perfect, but I know nobody's perfect and as the crazy girl told me he has his own strong points. Thanks jess for reminding me that :) dunno... sometimes situations make it hard for me to be a good person even when I'm trying hard to...
  3. Lost weight!!! yucks.. dun want to talk abt it.. :(
  4. Go to a new country, maybe Korea or Macau.. shdn't go to somewhere to expensive or else it will make my resolution no. 1 fail again :( ♥ checked ♥ I went to Japan airport!! HAHAHA I DON'T CARE IT'S STILL COUNTED!!
  5. Be better in managing my expenses.. for e.g. the 800 bucks PDA is as good as the 200 bucks one even if it's without 3G! haven't gone into bankruptcy yet! yay!
  6. Be better spiritually :) well... not good at all..
  7. Get a promotion ♥ checked ♥
  8. Get an increment ♥♥ checked twice ♥♥ found a new job yeay!
  9. Get my Singapore driving license! ♥ checked ♥
  10. Get my own set of wheels.. this is not priority but good to have.. as long as no. 1 is fulfilled =) ♥ checked ♥


Hopefully I can be thinner next month... and then since I will be thinner then my mood will be better.. then I will be a better person as well.. :D

Related posts:

Related Posts with Thumbnails