Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Sydney and Auckland Trip

I'm so lazy to write about what happened during the trip because it was a full week and I can't remember much of the details! It was really fun, we worked a lot and also played a lot. Most importantly, we learned a lot which is useful for our job and also it's good to know our teammates better!

So I just post some Sydney photos here.. "some" is really an under-estimation..



And these are Auckland photos..



I even had chance to meet up with Siyong over the weekend! It was really good seeing her looking well and happy over there, she seems really settled over there even though she was there for less than 3 weeks! She already found a job and even bought a car! What's left is just her dream house haha.. Siyong, remember to invite me! :D

Related posts:

Related Posts with Thumbnails