Saturday, October 18, 2008

Mom's Visit to Singapore

My mom seldom comes to Singapore (seldom considering she lives in Jakarta and it's just 1.5 hours flight), the last time she came here was for my wedding almost 3 years ago. So when she said that she's coming, we are all so excited and we cleaned our house and make sure both apts are very comfortable for her to live in.

My aunt and cousin also came and they wanted to go to Singapore zoo and not just do shopping. So we decided to go to Malacca since it's quite near and they haven't been there before. Anyway, here are some photos taken when they were here.



I feel that the time she spent here was too short! Since she doesn't have to stay in hotel, she can stays here longer like maybe a month! But again, my dad and 3 younger siblings need her too, so I have to share her.. I hate sharing!!!

Related posts:

Related Posts with Thumbnails