Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Beyonce's If I Were A Boy

If you haven't heard this song before, you should go buy the CD or try to search for it somewhere (do I have to teach you how?)! Anyway, this song is totally awesome!!!

It highlights the difference society views guys and girls. Things that look perfectly normal when done by guys look so bad when a girl is doing it. The clip is really great too! Check out this YouTube link (sorry embed disabled by the poster of the video)

My fav part of the clip is the part where Beyonce said to the guy "Why are you so jealous? It's not like I'm sleeping with the guy" WHOAAAA... I think that really hits the spot for many guys man!!

And the next frame, they switched the role and the guy was telling Beyonce "Why are you so jealous? It's not like I'm sleeping with the girl" .. this is like the most common answer given to girlfriend when guys are caught flirting loh! Like as if flirting is ok as long as not doing that thing!

Disclaimer: I'm not supporting this clip because of any personal experience, just feel empathy to some girls out there :p

Related posts:

Related Posts with Thumbnails