Monday, November 10, 2008

Lose Weight While Watching TV

I was feeling really lame and I did a lame search on Google "lose weight while watching tv", I was expecting to get a result for those slimming pills, etc. To my surprise, there are other lame people who give tips on how to lose weight while watching TV! hahahahaha...

Basically the idea is to do exercise while the TV is on, like jog on the spot, doing crunches (I bet that person was not watching CSI!), play music and dance along with it (halo! how to play music and watch tv at the same time!), etc.

This is one of the links: http://www.wikihow.com/Exercise-While-Watching-TV

The only thing that I have done before is using hula hoop during commercial breaks and I don't know if that works, but that really creates lot of sweats!

Related posts:

Related Posts with Thumbnails