Sunday, November 16, 2008

Our trip to Kawah Putih, Bandung, Indonesia

I noticed that wedding albums in Indonesia are so much nicer than those in Singapore, even those that are displayed at the bridal studio! Reason is because Indonesia has a lot of place where you can take nice outdoor photos. For example this place that we went in December 2006 (I know it's like ages ago!). My cousin took her wedding photo there, and the result is soooo good! It looks as if she went to another country where there's snow!

Anyway, so we went there again because the place is now famous after being used to shoot one of the Indonesian movie. Btw, it was really cold there!



This exercise of making scrapbook is really good for my forgetful brain. Looking at photos, I'm reminded of things that happen in the fast. I really should continue doing this in case I really lost all my memories next time *touch wood*!

Related posts:

Related Posts with Thumbnails