Monday, August 10, 2009

My life is like a battlefield

Have you ever felt like you have to constantly defending and rearrange your strategy in life? Recently that's how I have been feeling...

It's like I know if A is going to happen, then I will be upset. So I did a few things to make sure that A doesn't happen. BUT, if A doesn't happen then another thing will, like for e.g. B and cause a lot of other unforeseen and inpredictable outcome. And the way to resolve this could be much more difficult than to resolve problem A, but I'm still not saying that I'd rather have problem A... it's getting hard to explain the problem here..

Anyway, before meeting my SIL and family yesterday, I was just wondering whether I need to just keep quiet and shut my mouth in case I say the wrong thing, but they have always been unassuming and nice (since the beginning). Meeting them yesterday actually makes me feel a lot better now since I know that even though there's some problem between her parents and me, but she doesn't take it personally. Perhaps because she's a daughter-in-law too? Or just simply because she understands? I don't know, but I'm grateful :)

For now, I can say that I'm resting and not fighting a battlefield anymore. I don't know how long the peace will last, but I hope it's long enough.

PS: We found out Junior is a girl! :)

Related posts:

Related Posts with Thumbnails