Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Mom, Dad, and Aseng Trip to SG

Mom, dad, and my youngest bro came to visit SG from 13 - 30 September and stayed at my place. We tried to do as many things as possible when they are here, but we ended up going shopping and playing Wii most of the time :D

Here are some of the stuff that we did...

Steamboat dinner at my place...



Weekend getaway to Pulai Springs, KL and Genting..



BBQ chalet at Downtown East Pasir Ris (or as my dad said it Paris East! hahaha)



Bowling at Downtown East Pasir Ris as well... well, I didn't play because I already have a ball attached to my tummy! :D



One day in Sentosa..



And the rest are just shopping, eating, playing Wii, talking, gossiping :D

They just left a few hours ago but my house felt sooooo quiet now! Worst, I have to go back to work tomorrow... back to real life!!!

Related posts:

Related Posts with Thumbnails