Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Sentosa Trip 14 August 2010

Michelle had runny nose almost the whole time she was in Indonesia. The doctor there told us that she might be allergic to dust and if she keeps on having this type of runny nose, she might develop asthma. Yikes! I know how hard it is to have an asthma because I witness first hand how hard it was for my sister when she got asthma attack last time when we were young. She couldn't sleep at night and she would sit up on her bed hugging her pillow.. quite poor thing...

My mom told me that sea breeze is good for people with asthma, so we thought that we should bring Michelle to Sentosa (instead of going to the mall, for once). Sentosa is just getting prettier every day. I don't know why but I just like that place hahaha maybe you think I'm so touristy :D

Here are some photos from our trip to Sentosa..

Mom in the car to Sentosa



Michelle biting her stroller



Blur Rasa Sentosa at the background



Standing on a huge rock at Siloso beach



Playing with sand



Mom enjoying the view



I need to lose weight

Related posts:

Related Posts with Thumbnails