Tuesday, January 25, 2011

I ♥ Shutterfly

We ordered Michelle's first year Shutterfly book like a month ago and one of the books were meant to be for my in-laws, who were supposed to go back to Taiwan on Jan 24th. The books were supposed to reach us by 14 Jan but we haven't received it until very late and we were wondering if they will reach us before my in-laws go back to Taiwan.

So I emailed their customer service and told them that the order might be missing. Their customer service person responded very quickly and told me to reconfirm my shipping address and order number. The next day, the order arrived! Of course, these are the original order and not the ones they quickly send again after I send an email. However, the corners of the books are kinda squashed and one of the album has ink stains on it so I emailed them again and said that now the orders are here but some of them are in less than perfect condition.

The person replied again and asked me whether the defects are in 3 albums or just 1 or 2 of them. I told them that all 3 of them have squashed corners but only 1 is stained. They responded swiftly by putting a reorder at no cost! I must say that I'm really glad that they do that! It's not like as if the original 3 albums are very damaged, we can still see the pictures inside but we totally appreciate the fact that they care about how much we treasure those books. And yeah, the books are so pretty :)

I think I'm going to continue making future photo books with them :)

For those of you who don't know what Shutterfly is, go visit their website at http://www.shutterfly.com or follow them on Twitter at @shutterfly

Related posts:

Related Posts with Thumbnails