Monday, October 3, 2011

DIY Hair Clip Organizer

Not my idea again, I saw it from Craftiness Is Not Optional blog while I was browsing the blog a while ago... I found the tutorial on how to make it here because I'm lazy to write step-by-step how I did mine.

A few differences:
  • Instead of using batting, I used felt because there are quite a lot of them just lying around in my house.
  • I don't have a glue gun so I used fabric glue, let's hope it holds well :)

The photo frame that I used is from Michelle's Bambino studio photograph. I didn't quite like how the photo looks like inside that frame so I moved the photo to another frame that has black borders. And coincidentally, this white frame also didn't have glass cover. So here's the final outcome...

Related posts:

Related Posts with Thumbnails